Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jen & Ev Finally Make-Up?!


Because I am a trash-box (as Nene Leakes so eloquently puts it), I actually teared up a bit when I saw this clip on last night's part 2 reunion of Basketball Wives (and yes this does make me one of the most pathetic people on this planet)!!! But I am glad to see that Jen & Ev can finally try and move past all the horrid bullshit of the show and not beef anymore.

Evelyn apparently did an interview recently and explained that her and Jen exchanged friendly emails after the reunion specials and can hopefully one day become friends again, but who even knows with these bitches, especially considering the fact that another season of Basketball Wives is on the way!! Smooches to a possible re-kindling of their friendship though!

No comments:

Post a Comment