Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOLOLOL

The Bobcats' coach is LOVIN IT!!!

I was perusing through ESPN.com like I do everyday at work because I'm constantly bored to tears, and stumbled upon the Charlotte Bobcats. Of course I never pay attention them at all, but as I looked at their "clubhouse page", I found out that they have actually lost 17 games in a row and sit at a phenomenal league-worst, 7-53 as they enter into their game tonight against the Chicago Bulls. All I can say is LOLOLOL and let's all pray that the Bobcats can win another game before the end of the season (but preferably not the last game of the season against the Knicks- that is if that game is even worth anything for us). I'm sending out sad smooches to all you Bobcat fans and am soooo glad I'm not one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment