Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TONIGHT WE DINE... IN HELL!!!


There is really no reason whatsoever to title this post so intensely, but anyways smooches to the fact that the NFL regular season is commencing TONIGHT!! And of course the Super Bowl champs (throwing up in my mouth), NY Giants will play host to my Dallas Cowboys at Giants Stadium. Unfortunately, Jason Witten will not be playing in this one as the Cowboys have intelligently made the decision to continue to rest his lacerated spleen. Jay Ratliff will also be out, but otherwise, the rest of the stars on the team are expected to play despite injuries here and there.

This is going to obviously be an extremely tough matchup for my 'Boys, but I do think it will be a close game that could end in dramatic fashion. I'm not too worried about Tony Romo's performance, but one of the major concerns in this game could be how the Cowboys' offensive line matches up against the Giants' monstrous defense. Hopefully that will not end in a complete disaster. Anyways, everyone tune into their TVs at 8:30pm on NBC to catch this opener. I know I'll be watchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment