Thursday, September 6, 2012

Startin' Off The Season REAL Right!!!


It gives me great pleasure to announce that my Dallas Cowboys were able to start off the season 1-0 by defeating the NY Giants last night, 24-17! This was such a sweet victory for me obviously because I hate the Giants passionately, and I'd love to see their entire team get the plague.

Anyways, Tony Romo, as I expected, had a fucking awesome game, racking up 307 pass yards along with 3 touchdowns and only 1 interception. What's even more impressive, is that he did all of this despite the fact that our offensive line was pretty much a mess last night. He moved well out of the pocket and found receivers and came up extremely clutch when needed.

Another pleasant surprise came in the form of Kevin Ogletree. To be completely honest, I had heard this dude's name in the past, but I really had no idea who this nigga was until last night. But, he certainly made a statement. He caught 8 passes for 114 yards along with 2 touchdowns and caught a pass for a first down at the end of the game that sealed the deal.

The offense generally seemed very much in sync for the majority of the night, and DeMarco Murray ran his ass off. He looks to be in for quite the season if he can stay healthy.

This was a great win, considering we went on the road and defeated the defending Super Bowl champs on their home turf, but it was only the first game of the season after all.

The Cowboys travel to Seattle to face the Seahawks on September 16th and hopefully they can keep this momentum going! Oh and was I the only one shocked to see Jason Witten out on the field last night?! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment