Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Leave Nicki Alone!!!


I really don't understand why people hate SO HARD on Nicki Minaj!!!!! She puts out music that people enjoy, whether it be hip-hop, R&B or pop, and I don't understand why people continue to throw shade in her direction CONSTANTLY. I know that I may have posted about her ridiculous outfits and antics in the past, but let me make it clear that I am a big fan of hers. She does what she does, and she obviously does it well or she wouldn't be as popular as she is.

I recently heard that fucking FunkMaster Flex was going in on her hard and I just don't get it. I don't know if people are intimidated or scared about the fact that a woman is gettin' paper like crazy or whatever but it really needs to STOP. And I'm sorry Lil Kim', I used to be a fan of yours, but you've made such a fool of yourself going in on Nicki for virtually no reason to try and keep yourself relevant. GIVE IT UP. Leave Nicki alone everyone!!! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment