Monday, May 21, 2012

Can't Nobody Hold Them Down.


The Spurs just completed yet another sweep in these 2012 NBA Playoffs last night by finishing off the L.A. Clippers in Los Angeles, 102-99. Dating back to the regular season, the Spurs have now won 18 games in a row as they swept their way through the first round as well. Alot of people hate on the Spurs but they are quietly doing their thang and look like they have a great shot at making the finals again.

They will most likely meet the Thunder in the Western Conference Finals, who are currently up 3-1 on the Lakers. I think that will be a great match-up to watch. Also I must give myself smooches because in the middle of the regular season I drunkenly put money on the Spurs and Heat in the finals, and they are both still alive in da playoffs. Although I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Miami not reach the finals, or simply not win an NBA championship ever. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment