Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breakdancers on the Subway..


So just about EVERY time I get on the subway now there are fucking breakdancers putting on a show in the car. I completely understand that this is a type of hustle & I'm not even trying to hate on that, but it's getting kinda old to me. Don't get me wrong, sometimes these dudes are good, but all of their acrobatic moves make me nervous. If you are an NYC subway rider, you know by now that if you are sitting on the edge of the subway seats next to a door, there's a chance that in the process of these crazy ass breakdancing moves, (particularly during back flips & such) there's a chance your ass will get kicked in the face. And you best believe I am not tryna be that nigga.

As these people are breakdancing, I also imagine a sequence of events in my head that someone will get kicked in the face, and then a big ass brawl will break out in which someone pulls out a knife/gun and all hell will break lose. Then I move on to imagine myself on the 10 o'clock news adopting a hood rat persona saying something along the lines of. "these niggaz must be crazy out here tryna break dance and bust caps in each othaz faces... but anyways lemme just shout out mah nigga Ray-Ray, and mah gurl Obamanisha, oh and definitely mah gurl Unique-a." Yea my mind is obviously in the gutter, but this goes to show you that breakdancing on the subway can lead to some dangerous ass shit. Smooches.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i think about the SAME things while breakdancers attempt their back flips in a 2 foot radius. Even though I'm standing 20 feet away I am convinced I will be the unlucky one getting round house kicked in the face

    ReplyDelete