Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blind People..


So lately I've been running into blind people everywhere. It's like every blind person in NYC has gotten together and decided to walk out of their house while I'm on the street. Now I haven't literally been running into blind people, because that to me is like the most awkward, embarrassing thing a non-blind person can do. I remember when I was younger I was with a couple of friends walking down the street & I mistakenly walked into a blind person. I started laughing because I felt like a fucking idiot, but of course some old hag bitch walked up to me after thinking I was laughing at the blind person and tried to give me a stern talking to. I wanted to cut that bitch vertically. People really need to mind their fucking business. But anyways I just thought I'd randomly mention this bit of my life lately. Smooches to the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment