Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Night Football: Cowboys-Bucs


The Cowboys travel to Tampa tonight to play the Bucs. If they lose this game it will be another true disaster. The Cowboys will probably need to win out to make the playoffs, and they need to start that streak NOW. This team usually falls apart in December, (which they've already started to do) and this is their chance to right their potential train-wreck of a season. Of course DeMarco Murray is gone for the season, so we're essentially going to be counting on Felix Jones which honestly doesn't make me very uncomfortable, but maybe he will surprise us all? Romo needs to air it out and throw touchdowns like his life depends on it tonight, and for the rest of the season for us to have a shot at anything.

I will be getting drunk at a sports bar tonight watching this game, which is obviously for the best, because the Cowboys always make me want to poke my eyes out. It'd be great to see a blowout tonight, but I know that's asking alot from this team despite the fact that the Bucs are 4-9. This game is actually quite convenient for me because it allows me to pre-game the night while doing something semi-entertaining as well. But smooches as always and try not to fuck up AGAIN tonight Dallas.. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment