Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who Will Take the Crown???

 

I've recently been watching Love & Hip Hop and am almost caught up. More importantly though, we have been truly blessed by a new queen who goes by the name of Nancy Jones. Nancy is the mother of Jim Jones and constantly has mad beef with his baby mama, Chrissy, one of the stars of Love & Hip Hop. When I started to observe her behavior and appearance, it became clear to me that Nancy reminds me sooo much of another queen we have grown to adore and praise, FRANKIE LONS (Keyshia Cole's mother). These bitches must be separated at birth because they both exude crackhead-ish tendencies and are always ready to pop off. So, I must ask myself, who will take the crown in this face-off between these two blessings from heaven??? Smooches.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete