Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well that Was a Pleasant Surprise...



I think to many people's surprise, (including my own to be completely honest) the Cowboys absolutely destroyed the Bills at home today, 44-7. They did pretty much everything right in this game and Romo bascially had a perfect game. DeMarco Murray also ran very well again as he's been doing the past few weeks. I can't tell if the Bills are just playing really terribly lately or if the Cowboys are actually growing into a more dominant team, but it was an awesome win either way.

The Cowboys are now 5-4 & have an easy next 3 games before they meet up with the Giants I think in a Sunday night football match-up, so this would be a perfect time for them to build on this winning streak and close in on 1st place at some point soon. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we'll just have to wait and see. For now though, Romo you are winning me back boo boo. Anyways, smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment