Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wait... WHAT????!!!!!!!!

I usually don't like posting about Kim K. these days because that bitch is dead to me but I needed to talk on this shit. So apparently Kris Humphries may file a $10 million lawsuit against the Kardashians for portraying him in a negative light on the next season of Kim & Kourtney Take NY. But let's skip to the most important part of all of this. Apparently the Kardashians and the K! Network are attempting to make Kris seems like he's homophobic as he is said to have called Jonathan Cheban "gay" in an offensive way during one of the episodes. But then what comes next I think is a shocker to us ALL. This source is also claiming that JONATHAN CHEBAN IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!??????? I'm not buying this one bit and I'm shocked that anyone could even think to consider him to be a heterosexual male. This is just some fucked up shit and Jonathan needs to SWING THEM DOORS OPEN FROM HIS CLOSET IMMEDIATELY CAUSE WE AIN'T BUYIN IT BOO BOO. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment