Sunday, November 6, 2011

So the Cowboys Beat the Seahawks...


The Cowboys beat the Seahawks 23-13 at home to improve to 4-4. Romo had a solid game & DeMarco Murray had a great game rushing for 139 yards I think, but they did beat the Seahawks after all. If you ask me, Murray should be starting even when Felix Jones is healthy again.

This game wasn't televised here in NYC, but it seems as if the Cowboys are still having problems scoring touchdowns in the redzone, which is something they're really going to have to fix if they want to have a chance to push towards the playoffs at all. Also, Miles Austin left the game with that same hamstring injury which is annoying as fuck, but hopefully it won't be too big of a deal.

The Cowboys host the now 5-2 Bills next week, which would be a great win to have, but they're going to have to play really well to beat em. The Bills got killed by the Jets this week, and I'm sure they'll be looking to get some revenge.

I'm about to watch the Giants-Pats game, and as much as I don't like the Pats,  I probably hate the Giants more, & a Pats win would be a definite positive for the Cowboys, as the Giants are currently 5-2. So I hate to say it, but go Pats! Anyways, Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment