Sunday, November 20, 2011

At Least They Didn't Lose....




So the Cowboys ONCE AGAIN nearly gave me a fucking HEART ATTACK this week, but they managed to pull out a 27-24 overtime win against the Redskins on the road, so that is really all that matters. We improved to 6-4 and are still in hot pursuit of the Giants & 1st place in the NFC East. I really thought for a moment that we were going to lose this game, and let me tell you, this would have been an ENORMOUS loss, so I'm really glad that that didn't go down.

We honestly could have played alot better and our special teams was fucking asleep the entire day on defense, giving up huge kick returns and setting up the Redskins for touchdown drives. The defense was even seemingly having alot of trouble as well, unable to make stops when we needed to. But dare I say it, our boo Tony Romo saved the day! He actually had an awesome game, I believe throwing 3 touchdowns and generally making big plays at the most important time. So in the end, we won and that's all that matters, again. And this team definitely has shown their toughness lately as well.

Anyways, I'm just going to give smooches as the Cowboys face the Dolphins on Thanksgiving day, a game that they should definitely win (though I'm afraid to actually say so with such confidence knowing my Boys'). Oh and Dan Bailey won the game again, how about that!! At least we have a kicker we can rely on these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment