Monday, October 24, 2011

Things that are Just Sad...

Damn, y'all niggaz suck!

The Colts have fallen FAR from grace coming off a 62-7 loss to the Saints. Yes you heard correctly, the score was 62-7. Usually I don't waste my time talking about other teams besides the Cowboys but I just had to say something about this. This proves to me that Peyton Manning should be named the NFL's MVP every year, because without him, the Colts are just embarrassing. Manning must have been cringing on the sidelines as he watched his Colts drop to what I think is now the NFL's worst, 0-7. Keep in mind, the Colts were facing Drew Brees who is obviously a beast, but couldn't the Saints have just kneeled every down after the like 3rd quarter??? I truly feel terribly for you Colts fans.. but it's not the Cowboys so I really don't care at all. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment