Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stay In Yo Lane Ho!!!


So this is super random as always, but I'm getting really fed up with people not staying in their lane, particularly on the staircases in subway stations. Everyone knows that when there are crowds of people rushing up and down the staircase, it makes most sense for the people going up to stay on the right, while the people coming down must stay on the left to ensure that subway traffic runs smoothly. I've been noticing lately though that bitches are crossing over into the wrong lanes constantly and it causes me to throw shade (usually in the form of me talking to myself) and shoot dirty looks worst than my mother when I mention the word "gay" in her house (she's clearly forever in denial of my gay fab unicorn-rainbow life).

More importantly, when people don't stay in their lane, it can cause massive staircase accidents, especially when someone is rushing to get down to the train on the platform. This in turn could lead to severe harm or injury to those involved, and possibly even a subway station throwdown where someone pulls out a gat and gets ghetto fo real. So as you can see, this is a very serious situation and y'all hoes need to learn to stay in your lane!!!! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment