Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh and I Almost Forgot to Post About...


The fact that the Cowboys got embarrassed by the Eagles on Sunday Night Football, 34-7. They were an absolute mess and the defense looked like a completely different crew of guys from the previous weeks. They gave up huge runs all night and it was definitely not a good look. To be honest I stopped watching at halftime cause it was hurting me to see them get smacked around the way they did. I gotta hand it to the Eagles though, they looked fuckin' unstoppable last night, and that is what they were supposed to look like from the start of the season.

There's really not much else to say except that the Cowboys better get their shit right quickly cause they are back to under .500 at 3-4, and have little room for error for the rest of the season. To be completely honest though, I'm getting the feeling that there's a chance that the Cowboys won't do anything special this year, and of course this deeply saddens me. But I think as a Cowboys fan, I've become so accustomed to disappointment that all I can do is sit back and hope for the best. But I also know that their seemingly weak schedule for the remainder of the season combined with the fact that the NFC East is mad unpredictable may give them a shot at the playoffs too.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment