Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eagles-Cowboys Preview...


So I'm just going to go ahead and talk about this now because there's a chance I may not feel like taking the time to write about this tomorrow (a.k.a. I might be too high). The Cowboys travel to Philly for a Sunday Night Football match-up, and here are some things I think are worth talking about.

Firstly, a lot of people are saying that this is much more of a must-win game for the Eagles because they are currently sitting at 2-4, while the Cowboys are 3-3. But, I must argue that I actually think this is somewhat of a must-win game for the Cowboys. This would be a good road win against a very talented team, (don't let the Eagles record fool you, they have been underachieving all year and have alot of weapons on offense) and a huge win in the NFC East for Dallas. It'd put them above .500, and in my opinion, would essentially establish the race for the division title between them & the Giants, because the Redskins have shown that they are pretty much pretenders, and the Eagles would be pretty much fucked for the year with 5 losses so early on in the season. The Giants have a much tougher rest of the season than the Cowboys, and the Cowboys need to take advantage of every opportunity they get.

Obviously, the Cowboys will need to contain Vick from moving around the field like a runaway slave, and will need to stop their ground game and limit big plays in the passing game as well. I'm not exactly sure, but from what I've  heard, the Eagles have had some trouble stopping the run this year, so DeMarco, step up yo game nigga!

I'm predicting that this will be a very close game & hopefully the game will not have to rest in Romo's hands, cause we all know how that seems to go. Smooches.

1 comment: