Sunday, October 2, 2011

Congrats to Tony Romo!!


Congratulations Tony Romo, for being the biggest failure in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!! You truly deserve it! I am now truly done trying to defend him at all. The Cowboys went up 27-3 in this game at one point early in the 3rd quarter, but none of that seemed to matter as Romo threw not 1, not 2, but THREE INTERCEPTIONS in the 2nd half. 

This game wasn't televised here in NY so I followed a bit of it streaming online, and I have to say that  I'm glad that I didn't have to witness this epic letdown in its entirety. Romo is going to be shitted on for this loss for at least the next two weeks as the Cowboys have a bye week and then a trip to New England to face the Patriots. So this was definitely a great time to blow a big lead and lose a game because winning in New England is definitely going to come easily ESPECIALLY with Tony Romo under center!!!!!

If the stars all align correctly, hopefully Romo will be shot dead before their next game. Romo, you will never get any smooches from me ever again and you better fucking watch your back because I'm sure there are Cowboys fans out there that are even angrier than I am right now. I hate to say it, but I don't even know if I can watch another Cowboys game this year right now. Smooches to whomever can murder Romo first!

No comments:

Post a Comment