Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Night Football...


So the Cowboys are facing the Redskins tonight in their home opener on MNF. Let me just say first that yesterday, some weird ass shit happened in the NFL. For one, the Pats got beat by the Bills which made me extremely happy because I hate the Pats, Boston, and that bitch ass Tom Brady. The Jets also fell to the Raiders in Oakland which is unfortunate for them considering the fact that I'm pretty sure they're facing the Ravens and Pats the next two weeks on the road. And The Eagles surprisingly got embarassed by the Giants at home, and of course the face of the ASPCA, Michael Vick injured his hand and could possibly miss a game or more.

But let's get to the important shit. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to see the Cowboys play the Redskins tonight. For one, the Skins have surprised everyone and are 2-0 to start the season. Then, we get into the Cowboys' injuries which are pretty much endless as this point. Romo is going to be playing despite the fact that he has broken ribs, Dez Bryant is starting despite the fact that he's been battling an injury after he got knocked out of the Jets opener. Felix Jones is playing but he's hurting too. And unfortunately, our top receiver Miles Austin is out probably through the bye week with some issue that he's been dealing with related to his thigh or some shit like that. Basically the Cowboys need to step it up. Hopefully the run game will get going because it's been pretty much non-existant the first two weeks of the season. Also I pray that Dez Bryant actually can make it through this game without getting hurt, cause we all know that nigga stays injured. Basically the other Cowboys receivers, as well as the always reliable Jason Witten are going to have to have big games for us to win this. Anyways I'll be lying in my bed almost shitting my pants as usual tonight, so good luck to my Boys and please please PLEASE Romo stay healthy! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment