Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Am I Missing Something??


So, don't get me wrong, I love this song by J. Lo, but I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering how the FUCK they even came up with this foolish concept for a music video. I honestly loved this song so much when I first heard it because I imagined J. Lo in the BX going back to her "Jenny from the Block" roots looking extra ghetto (I like to say the word ghetto in my best Puerto Rican accent) and shaking her shit all over da block. Oh, and of course me in the background dancing in my J. Lo jeans and big gold hoop earrings to get noticed until security takes me away. But instead of blessing us, J. Lo has got us all confused and feeling as if she needs to shake her big ass booty all the way back to the 90s. Anyways, smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment